Sunday, December 27, 2009

21 Weeks Today!


























How far along: 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +1lb total.

Maternity clothes: Yup, working on finding more that are work appropriate.

Stretch marks: Nope....

Sleep: Some night better then others.

Best moment this week: Getting to see the little bean! Rolling around and punching! Bean totally didn't like the ultrasound at all!

Movement: Yup! The Bean has been kicking and punching me for about 2 weeks now! Crazy!

Food Cravings: Still loving my bagel with Cream Cheese, Avacado's and hummus have been biggies too.

Food Aversions: Seems to be getting much better. Still some days where stuff just doesn't sound good, but overall anything goes!

Gender: Still no thoughts on this.

Belly Button: still in...hoping it stays that way for a long time.

What I miss: Sushi! We went to Japanese food for my birthday dinner and I got Hibachi for the first time! Usually I get sushi and just eat off Tim's plate the stuff he doesn't eat (shrimp, onions etc). No such luck this time!

What I am looking forward to: New Year's with the sisters and family! Cannot wait!

Weekly Wisdom: Still working on the Drink, Drink, Drink thing!

Milestones: Half way done!


And, for just a little fun.......a picture of the little bean!


Love you guys!




No comments: