Wednesday, December 9, 2009


How far along: 18 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Dunno...we don't own a scale and I still haven't been to the doctor since last update.

Maternity clothes: Yup, Comfy comfy comy!

Stretch marks: Nope....

Sleep: Still not my friend. Getting better but still waking up at about 3 each morning. Fun, really.

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby! Little butterfly flutters!

Movement: See above!!!

Food Cravings: So far, only creamy pasta....had pasta three nights in a row trying to fill this need!

Food Aversions: eh, this goes day by day.

Gender: Still no thoughts on this...Liz is still convinced its a girl and now Nate thinks so too!

Belly Button: still in.

What I miss: Not having to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom!

What I am looking forward to: The weekend....the countdown to my birthday....countdown to seeing the seesters again!

Weekly Wisdom: Eat when hungry. I have figured out that if I even put it off for 10 minutes the hunger feeling might pass and then food just seems yucky

Milestones: Really starting to show this week. People who I work with have been noticing.

No comments: