Thursday, December 17, 2009

19 weeks and counting!








How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: No idea

Maternity clothes: Yup. Comfy Comfy Comfy!

Stretch marks: Nope....

Sleep: All right....until I caught a cold and can't breathe!

Best moment this week: REALLY starting to feel the bean tapping more consistently too... so cool.

Movement: yup, little taps and flutters here and there!

Food Cravings: Bagel with Cream Cheese, Potatoes....mmmm carbs :-)

Food Aversions: Anything that doesn't sound good the second time. :-) This hasn't changed

Gender: No idea....people are still guessing left and right.

Belly Button: still in.

What I miss: Still clothing....I miss some of my favorite shirts and pants and look at the same ole maternity clothes every day! Boring!

What I am looking forward to: U/S and Dr's appointment on Tuesday. We get to see the bean actually looking like a baby! Well at least we hope it looks like a baby!!

Weekly Wisdom: Do not get sick while pregnant! Ha! But seriously....coughing makes me feel sick....

Milestones: Half way there! I can't believe we are already in the second half.


On a better note, the Hypermesis seems to have calmed down a bit. I am beginning to like food a little better!


Keep the good thoughts coming our way! Can't wait to see a bunch of you in a few weeks!


Love you guys!

2 comments:

Ann Connock said...

I just love how modern technology makes all this seem as if you are just around the corner. Great new picture - you certainly are pregnant - it isn't just all those carbs!! Happy Birthday for Monday.
Lots of love to you, Tim and the 'bean'. xxxx

Lexi said...

Thanks Ann! And happy belated birthday to you! I am amazed with all of the carbs I have been taking in that I am only up 1lb! I think I should probably keep an eye on that intake though because it might all catch up to me at once......that would be horrible!
Tim says hello as well. Miss you all!!! xoxox