Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hi Guys!! Okay, well how lame is it that I actually wasn't lying when I said I had to cut Coop's nails.... that is how much of a control freak mom I've become to him without anything else in my life going on!!! Poor guy! ha..

Im so glad everyone had these really cool weekends : ) 
Everything in the unemployed/homeless/lack of love-life world of mine is slowly moving ahead, but everything is just a little bit off. For example...

I FINALLY GOT A JOB OFFER!!!!!!!!!!
...but I turned it down. After a great interview, I received a job offer to be an Inside Sales Representative at Yahoo! SO cool, yahoo right? But I couldn't say yes because I HATE sales!!! And it was phone sales none the less. So that was kinda cool....

THEN I finally went out on Saturday night with Margaux, whom I worked with last year. Really fun night and we kept running in to these bachelor parties everywhere we went! hehe.. Anyways I later got called by a cute guy!! But I didn't call him back because he was maybe like 32 or so? So that was also kinda cool... ( do you see where I'm going with this)

The apartment situation is in limbo, and I just may have to pass it up because Anthropologie work, while getting a lot better : ), isn't gonna be enough to let me live in that apartment! (Also, kinda cool)

Overall everything is great: I am immersing myself in Vinyasa Yoga, I get to look at really cute clothes all day, and Coop has finally learned sit, paw, down, stay, come, load up, leave it, and most importantly time for bed!! LOVE YOU!!!


1 comment:

Wieselwoman said...

...a cute guy walks in to a bar...oops, wrong joke... i mean...a cute guy asks you out....whaddaya do?....RUN!!!!@!