Thursday, October 29, 2009

HHHHHHHMM So here goes..... incase you haven't heard....or figured it out from Mia's loose lips on facebook......or from the Auntie comments...... we are finally, officially, pregnant!

I know, crazy right? It has been a loooooooooooong road to get here and we are super excited but just as super nervous. I figure I should do some sort of weekly update so I guess now is a good time to start. So, here goes.

This is how it started:

Then there was 10w4d:


No picture week 11 but here is today, 12w3d:



So that is what we have so far. But just incase you wanted more information..... I figure I'll add something like this each week:

How far along: 12 weeks.... ok 12weeks3days
Total weight gain/loss: -4 yup thats right....getting pregnant=weight loss?
Maternity clothes: Not quite but getting close, comfort wise!
Stretch marks: noper...although not sure that I will be actually answering these all the time...slightly TMI
Sleep: Wishing I was sleeping better. Still pretty tired, but beginning to feel better.
Best moment this week: Had an appointment Saturday and got to hear that crazy heartbeat! Sounds like a choo-choo train!
Movement: Nope, not gonna feel that yet.
Food cravings: Still nothing..wishing for craving anything!
Food aversions: A lot! It changes by the day and by the minute. It is very difficult to pack a lunch when by the time lunch time arrives what you packed doesn't sound appetizing anymore!
Gender: No clue
Belly Button in or out: Still in I think that should stay that way for a while.
What I miss: SUSHI!!!
What I am looking forward to: Halloween!! Yippee!! And, it means only 25 days until a girl reunion!
Weekly Wisdom: Breakfast for dinner really is quite yummy!
Milestones: Knowing that we are almost done with the first trimester! Crazy huh?

So, that is it for now. Now you all know and now you all have a place to keep up with everything!



1 comment:

Cali said...

sleeping gets worse when you get big...so try to force it now LOL
I so know what you mean about the lunch packing thing...its near impossible! You look so cute and I still totally think its a boy. Im so excited for you guys! Im still waiting for my stretchmarks to fade...they make me so sad but, obviously, they're worth it! Here if you need anything! The 2nd tri is the best so enjoy it!!!!