Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 14

Yup, that is right. We have officially made it to the second Trimester.....and baby is ONLY the size of a:
Below is the typical "belly shot" but you guys get a bonus this week. This was last Thursday 11/5 (Da's bday!!) when I was guest teaching a course at Saint Joseph College.

This is 13weeks4days

How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Dunno...we don't own a scale and I haven't been to the doctor since last update.

Maternity clothes: Went shopping with mom last weekend. We found some good sweaters etc for school and a few pairs of pants. Mostly they are too big yet, but we went to a second hand shop that had a good pick so I grabbed em up for later!

Stretch marks: Nope....

Sleep: Is not my friend...however, I did borrow a body pillow from my bestest friend in the world, Liz. That has helped.....she really is the bestest!

Best moment this week: Telling some of my students. They are sooooo funny. One of them dropped all of his books and his backpack and ran a circle around the classroom! Too funny. Another student asked if she can name the baby....uuuuum yeah lemme think on that one for a second.....nope!

Movement: nope, not yet. Still too soon.

Food Cravings: Not really. Although the desire for food has gotten a bit better....it's just the keeping it down part that is not going so well!

Food Aversions: Anything that doesn't sound good the second time. :-)

Gender: Still no thoughts on this...although Liz is convinced it is a girl.....

Belly Button: still in...hoping it stays that way for a long time.

What I miss: liking food....not getting sick in the morning....or for that matter any time of day....my sisters.... (although I get to see them soon!!!) and last but not least having clothes that fit!

What I am looking forward to: This week? I have a hair appointment on Thursday....haven't had my hair cut since August....oops!

Weekly Wisdom: not having to hide the whole pregnant thing is such a relief!

Milestones: Told my job. Well, at least I told the principal so I don't have to worry about if people find out.

That's all for this week! Talk soon!

Love,

Us

No comments: