Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AWWWW--yeah!!! Ok, ladies, for reals, we have got to put this thing back on point.....i am astounded that it has actually been exactly one year from my last post. I think after that i lost my camera....which I am happy to say has been magically relocated. Pics of the new house soon to come, but for now, i can say that i am so happy and grateful for our new home. It is warm, heated by gas, super quiet, has a garage (!), was built 3 mos ago, has new plumbing, and, best of all, and most surprising due to it's location in Santa Cruz, NO MOLD!!!! WOw. Each morning i walk to the end of the street and slip thru a hole in the wrought iron fence with Pooka and walk down to the river trail at the levy. What a way to start the morning; warm mug of tea, river flowing and slowly growing as winter creeps on, herons and other birds eating and being. Oh yeah, and the stream of homeless who are waking up too at that time. I can walk to work and downtown Pacific Ave in 10 minutes or less. YAY!!!

So....yeah, what does the little bugger call me? Auntie Brie is just way to boring. Hmmm...any thoughts?

I love my job! Things have been picking up, finally, and this week i am seeing 21 patients, including an a last minute breech baby turning treatment tonight. The Group Detox project was a huge success. Tonight was our last group check-in meeting, and everyone who did the cleanse for the last 3 weeks feels awesome and is really excited to keep eating the way they have been. It has been so rewarding to not only feel such great clarity and simplicity in my own body and mind, but to literally watch the changes each week in my clients. I am now eating gluten-free for the time being, and it is really fun to come up with new inspiring recipes, esp after the double chocolate chip cookies i made yesterday! Check out the recipe on Goop.com, and look up Baby Cakes NYC also. We are so going when we go to New York for New Years!!!

I still don't know how i am getting to PDX ffor Turkey week, but i am coming if it means walking or hitchhiking (dad if you are reading this, just kidding about the last part--those days are over! What was i thinking?!?!?)

Lexi thanks for my lulu G.C! I am super excited to get my new pants.

Tomorrowis first official day off since we moved....i am going to do office work and drink tea and stretch adn take a bath in my new tub, and walk with pooka, and read, and maybe repot some of my house plants.

Ok Lovies--tag, jeje, you're it!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: