Saturday, October 25, 2008

Worky work work

Hi ladies! Oh, how I miss you!
It is so funny how with every passing year I see our family evolving, and I feel more and more strongly about near the two of you. It really is weird that because the three of us are naturally made up of the same stuff (physically) that we are just so similar (psychologically). I just always feel so in tune with you guys on all subjects, even when we are so far away from each other. Anyways, that being said, I am SO excited for Thanksgiving to come! Hiking, Cooking, Getting mom drunk, Maybe some pottery painting, Gossiping, WOO HOO!! Maybe we should think about organizing another secret santa or something for this year?

So not that much is new with me... I am at work now, but when I get home I will load some pictures of my new friends, roomies, and the bare but quaint house! Earlier this week I was invited with Ali to our friend Dane's house to do a steam bath! His dad built his house, and built them a sweat lodge, and so it was AMAZING to do... We all got nakie and brought in a gallon of water each, and pretty much meditated for three different times of 15 minutes. It was such a great experience, and I felt so clean and happy after, but it was definitely an intense thing! So nice..

Work is fine, and I enjoy being relaxed while there, but it is just really tolling! I know I work about 40 hours just like everyone else, but retail is so different because not only are you on your feet and having to be social the WHOLE time, but it is also 7 days a week, not 5... its a killer I tell ya. ugh! So Im pretty tired often, but when I am not there I am either at the yoga studio, or am having some wine with the roomies and our little group of friends that we have made family. I take Coop on walks and hikes as much as I can, but I feel so bad for him on days when I work doubles, and am gone from 10 am to 10 pm!! Luckily my roommates are there to keep him company, but I know he is upset with me for never being there for him! I think it is time for the two of us to go on a HUGE full day hike just the two of us on my next day off... Ill let ya know and post pictures when we do!

Other than the daily grind I am really getting in to Halloween this year! I think I told you, but I am going to be betty boop! No plans yet, but we are all excited to go out and meet some people ( and then wake up for work at 7am the next morning)! What are you all being? I hope you are going out or having parties or something : )

Lastly, Brie, Set up your facebook page young lady!!! hehe, I want you to be able to see ALL of the pictures that we all have up, and it makes it easier to show you two about weekly flings, and friends that I am talking about! (Plus I want to be able to stalk your live like I can lexi's)! hehe Love you both

Mia

No comments: