Thursday, September 11, 2008

Manifesting!

Hellooooooo Ladies! (said in creepy male prowler voice)

I am with you both about taking a fun hike or two during our rendezvous! 
Speaking of hikes...

Sunday night was an interesting night for me.. I was definitely having one of those moments where I began frustrated because after another retail weekend of 7-hour anthropologie shifts, and no social life at all, I was finally out of work with nothing to do. Ar and Aus had friends over, Da and Bina went to a movie, and I had completely nothing to do but watch TV again. I started harboring all of the things that are bothering me right now... I all of a sudden have no Job, no Friends of my own age, no Home of my own, and no social anything. Needless to say Sunday SUCKED.

BUT.. Monday led to great Yoga class and Tuesday I decided to go on a long hike with Cooper by myself. IT WAS AWESOME! We drove about fourty minutes east to the Gorge here, and hiked Angel's Rest. The hike is INSANELY hard... really just hiking a mountain, and getting to the top was so fulfilling, and such a beautiful view. After a little rest, we both descended and ran down the entire mountain! It was such a change for me because 1. I felt like I finally am Okay with doing things on my own like that 2. I felt in much better shape than i had been in which made me feel better, and 3. It reminded me that it makes everything feel so much better when you connect with nature. So upon coming home I got a call from my yoga instructor that she recommended me to one of the ladies in my class that owns a Maternity store that is also at bridgeport village. Anyways, long story short, I am going to work about 20 hours for her, and keep my 20+ hours at anthro... that makes me happy because I was earlier that morning thinking about how i wanted to at least get a second part time job! So I totally manifested it! hehe

From there, on Wednesday Sara and I went to the River with cooper and got him swimming! FINALLY! And today I had a lot of time to think and write some things down, and (as you know Lex), I am starting to contemplate going to grad school to get a Masters in Education...!!!?!?!? Weird and unnexpected I know, but Ive been keeping it in the back of my head lately, and figured I might as well find out more about it. Who knows..

The last exciting thing that Im really happy about ( and that I know you will make fun of me for) is that Ally is rushing DG!!! HAHAHAH I LOVE IT!!!! I am so excited because I wrote her a letter of recomendation for it, and the girls there have told me they love her, and pretty much on Friday she will be a Delta Gamma!!! hehe... i know, its silly, but its kinda cool that I can share that with her, and be able to hand her down all of my old stuff! 

Anyways, Sorry im talking so much about me me me, but i thought that those were finally some interesting things going on! 

Lets start coming up with specific things we want to make for thanksgiving!!! and post some cool ideas!!! also maybe some things we could do? yeayyy--- and yes, Brie, Im totally down for going to NJ on the weekend, and I think Jej is too! 

Love you guys so much

1 comment:

Wieselwoman said...

Yeah!! I am so glad things are working out for you. Working at a maternity store sounds like it will be a lot of fun for you! I think the preggos will LOVE you being able to put together an adorable outfit with little to no effort! Wooohooo for mima!

We miss you both sooo much and can't wait for you to be out here. Turkey day here we come!
Love, Jej and Tim